Afeditab Dosage: An Introduction
The dose of Afeditab
) your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking.
As is always the case, do not adjust your Afeditab CR dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
Afeditab Dosing for Hypertension
The recommended starting Afeditab CR dose for treating high blood pressure
) is Afeditab CR 30 mg once daily. If necessary, your healthcare provider may increase your dose (up to Afeditab CR 90 mg once daily).
General Afeditab Dosage Information
Some considerations for people taking Afeditab CR include:
- Afeditab CR comes in tablet form and is taken by mouth, usually once a day.
- Afeditab CR should be taken on an empty stomach.
- Because Afeditab CR tablets are extended release, they should not be broken, crushed, or chewed. Be sure to swallow Afeditab CR tablets whole.
- Afeditab CR should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of the drug in your blood.
- For Afeditab CR to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Afeditab CR will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to Afeditab CR or your Afeditab CR dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.