Ensuring Your Safety With Afeditab
Drug Interactions With AfeditabAfeditab CR can potentially interact with a number of medicines (see Afeditab Drug Interactions for more information).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Afeditab CR if you have:
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure (CHF)
- An upcoming surgery
- Aortic stenosis
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Afeditab and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Afeditab and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Afeditab Warnings and Precautions for more information, including information on who should not take the drug.)
What If I Overdose on Afeditab?People who take too much Afeditab CR may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Loss of consciousness
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Fluid in the lungs.
If you happen to overdose on this medicine, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Afeditab Overdose for more information.)