Afeditab Side Effects to Report
There are a number of more serious side effects with Afeditab
CR that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Chest pain
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Heart attack
- Signs of very low blood pressure, such as dizziness or lightheadedness, especially when accompanied by fainting
- Severe swelling, water retention, or difficulty breathing, which may be signs of heart failure
- Depression (see Afeditab and Depression)
- Breast enlargement in men (gynecomastia)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Rare Afeditab Side Effects
There are other possible Afeditab CR side effects that can occur. These rare side effects occur in less than 1 percent of people taking the medication. For these side effects, it is difficult to tell whether the side effect is actually caused by the Afeditab CR medicine or other factors.
Some of these rare Afeditab CR side effects include, but are not limited to: