When and How to Take This MedicineSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with aliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide include the following:
- Aliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once daily.
- Try to take your dose consistently, either with or without food, as fatty meals can decrease the absorption of the drug. This is not a problem, as long as you take the medicine consistently with regard to food.
- Take aliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide at the same time each day to keep an even level in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Storage InformationAliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide should be stored at room temperature away from light and moisture. Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children and pets.
Is There a Generic Version?This medication is not available in generic form (see Generic Amturnide).
Who Makes Aliskiren-Amlodipine-Hydrochlorothiazide?Aliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide is made by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
Available StrengthsAliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide tablets come in the following strengths:
- Aliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide 150/5/12.5 mg
- Aliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide 300/5/12.5 mg
- Aliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide 300/5/25 mg
- Aliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide 300/10/12.5 mg
- Aliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide 300/10/25 mg.