Treatment Instructions for Aliskiren and Valsartan
General Information on Your Dose of Aliskiren and ValsartanSome considerations to keep in mind when taking aliskiren and valsartan include the following:
- Aliskiren and valsartan comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- You should consistently take this medication either with or without food, since food can affect the way it is absorbed. Always try to take aliskiren and valsartan the same way with regard to meals.
- Although it does not matter when you take aliskiren and valsartan, it is a good idea to take it at the same time each day.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Aliskiren and valsartan will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to aliskiren and valsartan dosing, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.