How to Take Amlodipine and Olmesartan Safely
General Amlodipine and Olmesartan Dosing InformationSome considerations for people taking amlodipine and olmesartan include the following:
- Amlodipine and olmesartan comes in the form of a tablet. It is taken by mouth, usually once daily.
- You can take amlodipine and olmesartan with or without food. If amlodipine and olmesartan bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Be sure to take amlodipine and olmesartan at the same time each day in order to maintain an even level of the medication in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Amlodipine and olmesartan will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your amlodipine and olmesartan dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.