Guidelines for Amlodipine-Valsartan-Hydrochlorothiazide
Some considerations for people taking amlodipine-valsartan-hydrochlorothiazide include the following:
- Amlodipine-valsartan-hydrochlorothiazide comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- You can either take the drug with a meal or on an empty stomach.
- Although it does not matter when you take this medication, it is a good idea to take it at the same time each day.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your amlodipine-valsartan-hydrochlorothiazide dosage, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.