More Details on Benazepril-Amlodipine
Overdose With Benazepril-AmlodipinePeople who take too much benazepril-amlodipine may have overdose symptoms that can include extremely low blood pressure or an increased heart rate.
If you happen to overdose on benazepril-amlodipine, seek medical attention immediately.
(Click Lotrel Overdose for more information.)
Benazepril-Amlodipine: Storage MethodsBenazepril-amlodipine should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Benazepril-amlodipine capsules should be kept in an airtight container.
Keep benazepril-amlodipine and all medications out of the reach of children.
Benazepril-Amlodipine: What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?If you do not take your benazepril-amlodipine as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next scheduled dose, skip the missed one and continue with normal dosing. Never take a double dose!
Benazepril-Amlodipine: StrengthsBenazepril-amlodipine capsules are available in several strengths, each with different amounts of either benazepril hydrochloride or amlodipine besylate. These strengths include:
- Benazepril-amlodipine 2.5 mg/10 mg -- which has 2.5 mg of amlodipine and 10 mg of benazepril
- Benazepril-amlodipine 5 mg/10 mg -- which has 5 mg of amlodipine and 10 mg of benazepril
- Benazepril-amlodipine 5 mg/20 mg -- which has 5 mg of amlodipine and 20 mg of benazepril
- Benazepril-amlodipine 5 mg/40 mg -- which has 5 mg of amlodipine and 40 mg of benazepril
- Benazepril-amlodipine 10 mg/20 mg -- which has 10 mg of amlodipine and 20 mg of benazepril
- Benazepril-amlodipine 10 mg/40 mg -- which has 10 mg of amlodipine and 40 mg of benazepril.