Treatment Instructions for Bisoprolol
Some considerations for people taking bisoprolol include the following:
- Bisoprolol comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take a bisoprolol dosage with a meal or on an empty stomach.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Bisoprolol will not work if you stop taking it.
- In general, this medication should not be stopped suddenly, as serious problems (including heart attacks) may result.
- If you are unsure about anything related to dosing with bisoprolol, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.