What Is the Best Way to Take Demadex?
General Demadex Dosage InformationSome considerations for people taking Demadex include:
- Demadex comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- It does not matter if you take Demadex with or without food.
- Demadex should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of Demadex in your blood. However, some people do not need to take Demadex every day, especially people taking it for fluid retention.
- Because Demadex increases urination, it is best to take it in the morning (to avoid getting up to use the bathroom throughout the night), unless your healthcare provider instructs you otherwise.
- For Demadex to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Demadex will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to Demadex or your Demadex dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.