Serious Reactions to Demadex
Demadex Side Effects to ReportThere are a number of possible side effects with Demadex that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting spells
- Signs of dehydration or low electrolytes, such as:
o Dry moutho Thirsto Weaknesso Lethargyo Drowsinesso Restlessnesso Muscle pain or muscle crampso Low blood pressure (hypotension)o Decreased urinationo A rapid heart rate (tachycardia) or irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmia)o Nausea or vomiting.
- Yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or hearing problems
- High blood sugar (hyperglycemia)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Demadex Side Effects: SummaryIt is possible that you may experience some or none of these Demadex side effects explained above. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect of Demadex, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.