Instructions for Taking InnoPran XL and Possible Side Effects
Some general considerations include the following:
- InnoPran XL comes in capsule form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day at bedtime (approximately 10 p.m.).
- You can take the medication with a meal or on an empty stomach. However, you should consistently take it the same way each time (either with or without food).
- Swallow the capsules whole. Do not chew, crush, or open the capsules.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. InnoPran XL will not work if you stop taking it.
- In general, this medication should not be stopped suddenly, as serious problems (including heart attacks) may result.
The dose that your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- The severity of your high blood pressure
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click InnoPran XL Dosage for more information.)
As with any medicine, InnoPran XL may cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Some of the most common side effects include, but are not limited to:
(Click InnoPran XL Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)