InnoPran XL Warnings and Precautions
To help ensure safe treatment, warnings and precautions for InnoPran XL should be discussed with your healthcare provider beforehand. It is important to let your healthcare provider know if you have any other existing medical conditions, including diabetes, asthma, or hyperthyroidism. You should not take InnoPran XL if you have sick sinus syndrome, cardiogenic shock, or second or third degree heart block.
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking InnoPran XL® (propranolol XL) if you have:
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Chest pain (angina)
- Heart failure
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Heart block
- Sick sinus syndrome
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Have an upcoming surgery
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.