Hypertension Home > What to Expect During Aceon Treatment and How Much to Take
- Aceon comes in tablet form and is usually taken once or twice a day
- You can take it with or without food
- Aceon should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of medicine in your blood
- If you have difficulty taking the tablet, talk to your pharmacist or healthcare provider about a different form of Aceon
- For the medicine to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
- Your age
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.