Hypertension Home > Important Information About Aliskiren-Amlodipine-Hydrochlorothiazide
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Had a recent heart attack
- Heart disease
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis or liver failure
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Parathyroid problems
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (lupus, or SLE)
- Fluid or electrolyte problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Amturnide and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Amturnide and Breastfeeding).
Dosing Information for Aliskiren-Amlodipine-HydrochlorothiazideThe dose of aliskiren-amlodipine-hydrochlorothiazide your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The severity of your high blood pressure
- How you respond to the medication
- Other drugs you are taking
- Other medical conditions you have.