Hypertension Home > Important Information on Aliskiren/Amlodipine
What If I Take an Overdose of Aliskiren/Amlodipine?People who take too much aliskiren/amlodipine may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Dangerously low blood pressure (hypotension)
- A dangerously fast heart rate (tachycardia).
How Should Aliskiren/Amlodipine Be Stored?Aliskiren/amlodipine tablets should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?If you forget to take a dose of aliskiren/amlodipine, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, simply skip the one you missed and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
Generic Aliskiren/AmlodipineAt this time, aliskiren/amlodipine is not available in generic form (see Generic Tekamlo).
Who Makes Aliskiren/Amlodipine?Aliskiren/amlodipine is made by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
- Aliskiren/amlodipine 150/5 mg -- 150 mg of aliskiren and 5 mg of amlodipine
- Aliskiren/amlodipine 150/10 mg -- 150 mg of aliskiren and 10 mg of amlodipine
- Aliskiren/amlodipine 300/5 mg -- 300 mg of aliskiren and 5 mg of amlodipine
- Aliskiren/amlodipine 300/10 mg -- 300 mg of aliskiren and 10 mg of amlodipine.