Hypertension Home > Safety Warnings for Demadex
Drug InteractionsDemadex can potentially interact with a number of medicines (see Demadex Drug Interactions for more information).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Demadex?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this drug if you have:
- Liver disease, including cirrhosis
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Fluid or electrolyte problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to sulfa drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or trying to become pregnant (see Demadex and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Demadex and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Demadex may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Low electrolytes (especially low potassium, chloride, and sodium).