Hypertension Home > Isradipine CR
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth, usually once a day.
- You can take isradipine CR with or without food.
- Because isradipine CR tablets are controlled-release, they should not be crushed, chewed, or broken. Be sure to swallow the tablets whole.
- The medication should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For isradipine CR to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. The medication will not work if you stop taking it.
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.