Hypertension Home > What to Tell the Doctor Prescribing Midamor
Drug Interactions With MidamorMidamor can potentially interact with a number of medicines (see Midamor Drug Interactions).
Midamor: What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Midamor if you have:
- Liver disease, including cirrhosis
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Fluid or electrolyte problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or trying to become pregnant (see Amiloride and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Amiloride and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose of Midamor?People who take too much Midamor may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Electrolyte imbalance.