Hypertension Home > Treatment Instructions for Moexipril
- Moexipril comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once or twice daily.
- Try to take your dose at the same time each day to keep an even level of the medication in your blood.
- Moexipril tablets should be taken on an empty stomach, about one hour before a meal.
- For this medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- Your blood pressure
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medications you may be taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.