Hypertension Home > What to Tell the Doctor Prescribing Nifediac
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Nifediac CC if you have:
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure (CHF)
- An upcoming surgery
- Aortic stenosis
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Nifediac and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Nifediac and Breastfeeding).
Overdose With NifediacPeople who take too much of this medication may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Loss of consciousness
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Fluid in the lungs.