Hypertension Home > Plendil Drug Interactions and What to Tell Your Doctor
Drug Interactions With PlendilPlendil can potentially interact with a number of medicines (see Plendil Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Liver disease, including cirrhosis or liver failure
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Felodipine and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Felodipine and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Plendil may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia).