Hypertension Home > Important Information on Procardia XL
Overdose With Procardia XLPeople who take too much of this medication may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Swelling or water retention (edema)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Loss of consciousness
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Fluid in the lungs.
Storage MethodsProcardia XL should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. The tablets should be stored in an airtight container.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?If you do not take your Procardia XL as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
- Procardia XL 30 mg tablets
- Procardia XL 60 mg tablets
- Procardia XL 90 mg tablets.