Hypertension Home > Instructions for Taking Quinapril-Hydrochlorothiazide and Understanding Its Effects
- Quinapril-hydrochlorothiazide comes in tablet form. It is taken once a day.
- Quinapril-hydrochlorothiazide may be taken with or without food.
- Quinapril-hydrochlorothiazide should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of medicine in your blood.
- For quinapril-hydrochlorothiazide to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. Quinapril-hydrochlorothiazide will not work if you stop taking it.
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking
- How you respond to quinapril-hydrochlorothiazide.