Hypertension Home > Ziac Warnings and Precautions
There are a number of precautions and warnings with Ziac to be aware of before starting treating. A few of the conditions you should tell your healthcare provider about before taking Ziac include asthma, diabetes, and liver disease. To reduce the risk of drug interactions, you should also let your healthcare provider know about all other medications you are currently taking.
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Heart failure
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Heart block
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Parathyroid problems
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (lupus or SLE)
- Fluid or electrolyte problems
- An upcoming surgery
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant