Important Facts on Teveten HCT
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Teveten HCT include the following:
- Teveten HCT comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- This medication may increase urination. Therefore, you may want to take it in the morning to reduce the need to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
- Try to take Teveten HCT at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- Teveten HCT can be taken with or without food.
- For this medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Teveten HCT your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your blood pressure
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Teveten HCT Dosage for more information.)
Side Effects of Teveten HCTJust like any medicine, Teveten HCT can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
If reactions do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are treated easily by you or your healthcare provider. Serious reactions are less common.
Common side effects of Teveten HCT include but are not limited to:
(Click Teveten HCT Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)